Apply for a 10-year green card

Apply for a 10-year green card:

This Green Card is issued when the cardholder is an EB-5 Investor and his or her dependents, fiancé/spouse sponsored persons have removed the conditions of the 2-year Green Card; or the cardholder works long-term in the US or is sponsored by the family (with parent/child relationship)… In case the US Green Card holder  has not passed the US naturalization exam (the exam to officially become successful). US citizens), the permanent Green Card holder must continue to renew it when the 10-year green card expires, and must ensure that he does not leave the US for more than 6 months/year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *