VISA TOURISM USA
America is a large country which is also an ideal place that surely many people dream of once setting foot in because of its outstanding development, high entertainment area. level, harmonious nature, and the United States is also one of the most racially diverse countries in the world. In order to travel to the US, you need to complete the documents and visa procedures before you go.
US tourist visa B1-B2 is a type of visa for people with the purpose of coming to the US temporarily, in which:
- Visa B1: Issued to visitors who need to go on a business trip. Usually to solve work-related problems, attend conferences – scientific, educational, professional or business seminars, negotiate contracts…
- B2 Visa: Issued to visitors to the US with the purpose of recreational purposes or medical treatment, visiting relatives.
- Why is a US tourist visa the desire of many people?
- As one of the most powerful visas in the world, if you have a US visa, your application for other countries’ visas is considered much more beautiful and stronger.
- If you have a US visa, you are exempt from financial proof when applying for a Korean visa.
- If you have a US visa, you only need to apply for a visa online when you come to Turkey.
- Having more advantages when applying for a visa and improving opportunities to connect, work and study in the most developed countries in the world.
US tourist visa preparation documents
On the side of TRUONG LAW FIRM, before the interview date, the consultant will prepare a set of documents for the Consulate, including:
- Original passport valid for more than 6 months from the date of return and 1 photo 5cm x 5cm white background, taken within the last 3 months.
- Marriage certificate (if any).
- Passport, ID card (photocopy).
- Birth certificate or any document that can prove relationships in Vietnam.
- Form DS-160 filled in with the visitor’s information and appointment schedule. On a case-by-case basis, the staff will carefully advise visitors to have the most standard set of documents and achieve the highest US visa.
How long is a tourist visa valid for?
- Currently, the US tourist visa is for foreign visitors to the US to stay for a short period of about 1-3 months. For popular purposes such as traveling, medical examination and treatment, visiting relatives or short-term business. How long does a US tourist visa last? You should note that the maximum duration of a tourist visa is 1 year.
- Not only do you need to know how long the US tourist visa is valid, but also need to know that the US tourist visa allows you to enter the US territory many times. Specifically, during this one year period, you can completely enter the US as many times as you want, as long as during your stay in the US territory you do not violate US laws.
- After 1 year, you can apply for a visa extension from Vietnam without having to interview again from the beginning. You just need to prepare all the necessary documents as required in the application, send it by post to the Embassy or Consulate, if the documents are correct and missing, you will get your visa back. new after about 1 week.
Frequently asked questions during the US tourist visa interview?
- For what purpose did you come to America?
- How many countries have you traveled to?
- How long do you plan to stay in the US?
- Where in the US do you like to travel to?
- Do you have relatives or friends in the US?
- What do you do in Vietnam?
- Where were you when you came to the US?
- If given the opportunity, are you in the US?
Necessary notes when participating in the interview?
- If you can speak English, you should answer in English.
- Dress neatly and politely.
- Don’t be shy, be honest and relaxed.
- Do not chat with anyone in the waiting room.
- Do not lie or give false answers.
- Don’t talk too much.
- Arrange the order of scientific records at home, go there and do not search and open them anymore.
Note US tourist
visa results US tourist visa results will be announced when the interview ends. If your visa is approved, the officer will collect your passport and issue you a receipt.
If you fail the US tourist visa interview, you will be returned your passport and other documents after the interview. In case of visa rejection, you will not be refunded the fee and must wait at least 6 months before you can reapply for a US visa.
Let us help you seize the opportunity and fulfill your dream of traveling to America. TRUONG LAW FIRM is committed to dedicated professional service and the most appropriate cost.