GUARANTEE OF PARENTS
Sponsoring parents to go to the US is often referred to as IR5 sponsorship. This is a program for children of US citizenship to sponsor their parents to live in the US.
The sponsor must be 21 years of age or older. At the same time, they must also prove a legal relationship with the sponsored person. In addition, children who sponsor their parents to the US need to have financial ability to support their parents when they come to the US to settle down.
CONDITIONS OF PARENTS WARRANTIES
- The sponsor must be a US citizen.
- The sponsor is 21 years of age or older.
- The sponsor lives and has a permanent address in the US.
- The guarantor must have financial resources.
- The sponsor and the sponsored person must prove a family relationship to each other.