WHAT IS H1-B VISA?
The H-1B visa is a work permit that allows foreign workers to come to the United States and work for American companies. Foreigners must work in a specific field that requires specialized technical or theoretical knowledge in a certain specialized field such as engineering, science, computer programming and law that requires high brainpower in the process. production operations.
DURATION OF H1-B VISA IMMIGRATION US
The H1-B visa is valid for 3 years and can be extended for up to 6 years. If you want to work for more than 6 years then you should apply for a green card before your first 6 years are left.
CONDITIONS FOR Applying for H1-Reject VISA
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university;
- Have a full state-issued license, certification or professional certification that allows you to fully practice your professional profession and enter the profession;
- Without a degree can still be considered by work experience. Convention: 3 years of experience = 1 year of University/College;
For accompanying person:
- Legal spouse;
- Unmarried children under 21 years of age;
VISA PROFILE (H1-B)
- Birth certificate;
- Copy of passport and copy of I-94 (if you are admitted to the United States);
- Copies of college transcripts;
- Copy of curriculum vitae;
- Letter from sponsoring US employer with job offer. Include the recommended salary;